In these post-MiFID II times, it’s more important than ever to source your suppliers carefully.
For less than the cost a cup of coffee per day, creditmarketdaily.com subscribers enjoy regular credit market views in order to get a snapshot of what to expect and how to position their portfolios. Truly independent in every sense, including our analytical approach, we take a market focus approach to our ideas and views and make conclusions that are action-oriented.
In addition, creditmarketdaily.com:
- takes a totally unbiased approach to ideas, as we are not involved in fixed income business in any form – underwriting, market making, capital market advisory services and/or debt financing
- sets out independent views on a given name based on deep-dive analytical work and years of hard-earned expertise in credit markets. Our analytical work/views are intended for two way dialogue and discussion and are not prescriptive or recommendatory
- takes both a top/down and bottom/up approach & tie macro events to microanalysis and combine fundamental research with market technicals
- analysis is not academic in nature and always revolves around what is happening in global markets. We do not publish voluminous, overly detailed research type work, but rather prefer to keep our thoughts to very clear and concise result oriented conclusions
- is always available at the end of a phone call and/or e-mail to discuss our thoughts and views
All this for just £350 a year!
You can purchase a membership here to gain access and join our savvy subscribers.